The ABCs of Salvation...
The gospel is simple. Jesus assures us that to enter the kingdom of Heaven we must have the trusting spirit of a little child. Matthew 18:3A
- Admit or acknowledge you are a sinner. All humans were born into sin. That is why we have to be born again. (Romans 3:23-26)B
- Believe in your heart Jesus Christ was crucified, buried and rose again from the dead. Acts 2:23-24 Romans 10:9-10C
- Confess or call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved. Romans 10:13 John 3:16 John 14:6 Acts 4:12Today is the day of your salvation. Please don't put it off any longer. (2 Corinthians 6:2)
LIFE CYCLE FOR CIVILIZATIONS...
1. Bondage develops spiritual faith.
2. Spiritual faith develops courage.
3. Courage leads to liberty.
4. Liberty leads to abundance.
5. Abundance relieves stress and promotes selfishness.
6. Selfishness leads to complacency.
7. Complacency leads to apathy.
8. Apathy refuses responsibility and accepts dependency.
9. Dependency soon becomes bondage.
The average time from bondage to liberty and back to bondage has been about 200 years for most civilizations, but the time in bondage before sufficient spiritual faith develops may run into many generations.
The United States is 244 years old. Where are we in this cycle?"What experience and history teach is this -- that people and governments never have learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it." -- Georg Willheim Friederich Hegel
Refugee Resettlement in Idaho...
Refugee Resettlement is a follow-the-money issue. Who benefits? Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) -- so-called "charities" -- are raking in taxpayer money while teaching "refugees" how to game the system without assimilating into our society. If this is not controlled, ultimately we'll end up with "no-go" zones like parts of Seattle, Minneapolis, Dearborn and London (England). Is this what you want? (Jan 2020)